Individual Freediving Professional
Call for a Free Quote
Witherspoon and Associates is pleased to announce the FIRST Freediving specific Professional Liability insurance policy in the industry. This policy is available only to members of Performance Freediving International. Read below to find out more information about this exciting new program.Why Witherspoon & Associates?
- We offer the ONLY policy in the industry that is specific to Freediving. Other agencies will tell you that Freediving is covered but where is it mentioned in the policy?
- Policy written on an occurrence policy form as opposed to the standard claims-made form.
- Coverage provided by an A+ Superior Rated London carrier.
- Are you tired of waiting weeks and sometimes months for proof of coverage? We will get you proof of coverage within 48 hours after the policy is accepted. We will also send proof to your certification agencies.
- Our staff is available 24/7 via phone, email and fax.
- FREE access to attorneys and risk management, including waivers.
- Get a REAL PERSON on the phone each time you call.
- $1,000,000/$2,000,000 aggregate PLUS $1,000,000 for defense
- Worldwide coverage*
- NO NEED TO WORRY about discovery periods or retirement coverage with an occurrence form
- Coverage for discrimination (denying service) due to medical or safety concerns
- NO CHARGE for policy changes, such as additional insured changes
- INSURANCE COSTS AND FEES
Included in the fees are the insurance premiums and administrative fees, which cover the costs of printing, mailing, processing, legal assistance, materials, record keeping and supervision.
- POLICY PERIOD
The policy period is 12:01 a.m certificate effective date to 12:01 a.m. certificate expiration date. Each indsured will receive a certificate showing the policy period.
- ADDITIONAL INSUREDS - NO EXTRA CHARGE
The policy period is 12:01 a.m. Certificate effective date to 12:01 a.m. certificate expiration date. Each insured will receive a certificate showing the coverage effective dates.
- NOTICE OF CANCELLATION
This program is available in the United States of America (including its territories and possessions), Puerto Rico and Caribbean. Coverage is provided world-wide.
- DEFENSE PROVIDED
This policy defends any suit against the insured for damages that are legally payable under the terms of this policy, even if the allegations are groundless, false or fraudulent.
As this is an occurrence-form policy (you are insured for incidents that occur during the policy period) it is very important to report all incidents that may lead to a claim.
ALL CLAIMS MUST BE REPORTED TO WITHERSPOON & ASSOCIATES