Individual Dive ProfessionalWhy Witherspoon & Associates?
Call for a Free Quote
- We have changed to a claims made policy like the rest of the industry.
- NO DEDUCTIBLE
- NO CHARGE for technical endorsement
- Least restrictive technical endorsement in the industry. NO depth or gas restrictions; policy covers you to the level that you are certified to teach and supervise
- Our policy is accepted by every major certifying agency in the industry.
- Coverage provided by an A+ Superior Rated London carrier.
- Are you tired of waiting weeks and sometimes months for proof of coverage? We will get you proof of coverage within 48 hours after the policy is accepted. We will also send proof to your certification agencies.
- Our staff is available 24/7 via phone, email and fax.
- Access to attorneys and risk management, including waivers.
- Get a REAL PERSON on the phone when you call.
- $1,000,000/$2,000,000 aggregate PLUS $1,000,000 for defense
- Worldwide coverage*
- FREE technical endorsement with NO depth limit (limited only by the level you are certified to teach to)
- NO NEED TO WORRY about discovery periods or retirement coverage with an OCCURRENCE form
- Prior acts coverage to June 30th 2000 if coverage has been continuously maintained for any unknown incident
- Coverage for discrimination (denying service) due to medical or safety concern
- NO CHARGE for policy changes, such as additional insured changes
- Equipment liability and excess limits available by endorsement up to $2,000,000/$4,000,000 aggregate
- ADDITIONAL INSUREDS - NO EXTRA CHARGE
- INSURANCE COSTS AND FEES
The policy period is 12:01 a.m. Certificate effective date to 12:01 a.m. certificate expiration date. Each insured will receive a certificate showing the coverage effective dates.
- POLICY PERIOD
The policy period is 12:01 a.m certificate effective date to 12:01 a.m. certificate expiration date. Each indsured will receive a certificate showing the policy period.
This program is available in the United States of America (including its territories and possessions), Puerto Rico and Caribbean. Coverage is provided world-wide.
- NOTICE OF CANCELLATION
For non-payment of premium, a 10-day written notice is required. Thirty days written notice is required for all other reasons.
- DEFENSE PROVIDED
This policy defends any suit against the insured for damages that are legally payable under the terms of this policy, even if the allegations are groundless, false or fraudulent.